Social Studies

Week of 3/19 - 3/23

We will have a special schedule this week due to CMAS testing. We will finish up our Canada presentations and start our PSRs during class on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Friday is Athletic Day. Have a safe and fun spring break!


Mon. 3/19
Tue. 3/20
Wed. 3/21
Thu. 3/22
Fri. 3/23
Learning Target:
NO CLASS
Learning Target:
1) I can speak to an audience with poise, eye contact, and fluency to show my learning in a digital presentation.
Learning Target:
1) I can speak to an audience with poise, eye contact, and fluency to show my learning in a digital presentation.
Learning Target:
1) I can speak to an audience with poise, eye contact, and fluency to show my learning in a digital presentation.
Learning Target:  
NO CLASS


NO CLASS DUE TO TESTING

Hour 1 & 2:
Canada Presentations

Hour 1 & 2:
Canada Presentations

Hour 1 & 2:
Canada Presentations

ATHLETIC DAY
NO CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment