Language Arts

Week of 3/19 - 3/23

We will have a special schedule due to CMAS testing, so we will only have class on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Friday is Athletic Day.

We will have some direct instruction on how to write the body paragraphs, and you will be given a good amount of writing time.

Remember that if you want to watch CMAS Tutorials (highly recommended) or do a practice test, you can use the link on Google Classroom or click here.

Lastly, don't forget that your author biography for the Author Study is due Fri. 3/23.

Mon. 3/19
Tue. 3/20
Wed. 3/21
Thu. 3/22
Fri. 3/23
Learning Target: No Class
Learning Target: 1) I can support a thesis with specific examples from my poem.
Learning Target: 1) I can support a thesis with specific examples from my poem.
2)  I can demonstrate a knowledge of my author as a person through a short biography.
Learning Target:
1) I can support a thesis with specific examples from my poem.
Learning Target: No Class

NO CLASS DUE TO CMAS TESTING

Poetry Analysis Writing Day

Drafting Body Paragraphs

FLEX DAY:

Poetry Analysis Writing Time
OR
Author Biography Work Time

Student Choice

Poetry Analysis Writing Day

Drafting Body Paragraphs

ATHLETIC DAY NO CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment