Social Studies

Week of 4/2 - 4/6

Welcome Back! Hope you had a great spring break! We will have some time to work on Conquistador journals in class on Monday before doing one last Canada geography activity on Tuesday.  

We will begin a program called EverFi: FutureSmart to practice financial literacy and managing finances.  

Our last ADI is on Friday when we go to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Please remember to bring a sack lunch. You will go to 1st and 2nd elective. Come to my room after 2nd elective ready to leave for the trip.


Mon. 4/2
Tue. 4/3
Wed. 4/4
Thu. 4/5
Fri. 4/6
Learning Target:    1) I can write from the perspective of my conquistador to show understanding of what life was like on long voyages in the 1500s.
Learning Target:    1) I can interpret thematic maps to gain a better understanding of Canada’s geography.
Learning Target:
1) I can make wise financial decisions when given various scenarios.
Learning Target:
1) I can make wise financial decisions when given various scenarios.
Learning Target:  
1) I can make connections between Native American cultures and environments.
2) I can make connections between Mexican art and myths from the culture.

Conquistador Journals Work time

Make-up work time and help (if needed)

Hour 1:
Canada Thematic Maps Activity

Hour 2:
PSR Work Time

Hour 1:
Ever-Fi Modules

Hour 2:
POL work time


Hour 1:
Ever-Fi Modules

Hour 2:
ADI #3 preparation

ADI #3:
Denver Museum of Nature and Science


PSR 1 & 2
Rough Draft Due

No comments:

Post a Comment