Language Arts

Week of 1/29 - 2/2

We will revise and edit our persuasive essays this week. All rough drafts that were turned in have been given feedback and returned.  Those who are missing rough drafts will conference with me in class to see how I can help and to make a plan going forward.

The essay is due Monday, February 5. If you have not completed your final, polished piece completed by the end of class on Thursday, February 1, you must complete it for HOMEWORK.

We will not have class on Friday due to our first ADI in Integrated.

Mon. 1/29
Tue. 1/30
Wed. 1/31
Thu. 2/1
Fri. 2/2
Learning Target: 1) I can use feedback to improve my writing
2) I can analyze my own writing to determine where changes are needed.
Learning Target: 1) I can analyze the writing of others and provide feedback on changes I feel are needed.
Learning Target: 1) I can collaborate with others to help them identify mistakes in their capitalization, spelling, and comma usage.
Learning Target: 1) I can identify mistakes in my capitalization, spelling, and comma usage.
2) I can publish a formal, polished persuasive essay.
Learning Target: 1) No Class

Workshopping:
Reviewing comments and self-revising the  persuasive essay

Conferences for missing rough drafts

Workshopping: Peer-revising the persuasive essay

Conferences for missing rough drafts

Persuasive Essay Peer Editing

Final Persuasive Essay Revisions and Edits

Essay must be completed as HOMEWORK if not completed by the end of class!

ADI #1
NO CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment