Social Studies

Week of 10/16 - 10/20


Mon. 10/16
Tue. 10/17
Wed. 10/18
Thu. 10/19
Fri. 10/20
Learning Target: I can work productively in a group to make a creative, educational game that shows my understanding of a culture.
Learning Target: 1) I can participate respectfully and productively to play educational games.
2) I can use a map to identify and label the Caribbean.
Learning Target: 1) I can use links to gather information from the internet about the Inuit peoples .
2) I can gather information on a topic from various sources.
Learning Target: 1) I can use links to gather information from the internet about the Inuit peoples
2) I can use my map skills to gather information about Canadian geography
Learning Target: 1) I can gather information in an organized manner
2) I can use digital presentations to present information

Hours 1 & 2:
Complete Latin American Game partner/group project

Hour 1:
Play Latin American Games

Hour 2:
Caribbean Geography

Hour 1:
Inuit WebQuest

Hour 2:
Long Term Project work time

Hour 1:
Inuit WebQuest

Hour 2:
Geography of Canada

Hour 1 & 2:
Begin Canada Province/ Territory Presentation project

No comments:

Post a Comment