Language Arts

Week of 10/9 - 10/13


Mon. 10/9
Tue. 10/10
Wed. 10/11
Thu. 10/12
Fri. 10/13
Learning Target: I can identify sentences and sections that need details added or subtracted and make the appropriate changes.
Learning Target: I can collaborate with others in a structured process to improve both my own writing and the writing of my peers.
Learning Target: I can collaborate with others in a structured process to improve both my own writing and the writing of my peers.
Learning Target: I can use a mentor text to identify and explain how the author uses story elements.
Learning Target: No class



Drafting & Self-Revising Time

Rough Draft Finished

HW: Pick 1 small section of your narrative (1/2 pg most) to discuss with peers in class on Tuesday




Workshopping Rough Drafts


HW: Pick 2nd section to discuss with peers (if everyone completes 1st section)



Workshopping Rough Drafts

Note: Everyone in group should have discussed at least 2 sections of their narrative
Chapters 15-17 of Where the Red Fern Grows

How does Rawls develop characters through their relationships with others?
We will have a check for reading quiz for chapters 15-17



TEACHER PD
NO SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment