Social Studies

Week of 9/25 - 9/29

We have a really short week in social studies this week with the All School Field Day and Fall Trip.  

We will have our Central & South American geography and map skills quiz on Monday. After the quiz, you will take some guided notes on Native Americans in the southwest United States, the Great Plains, and the Woodlands.

Sorry that I fell a week behind with during conferences, but I have posted last week's schedule as well so that you can look back at what we did each day.


Mon. 9/25
Tue. 9/26
Wed. 9/27
Thu. 9/28
Fri. 9/29
Learning Target: 1) I can demonstrate my knowledge of Central and South America geography.
2) I can demonstrate an understanding of basic map skills.
Learning Target: No class
Learning Target: No class
Learning Target: No class
Learning Target: No class
Geography Quiz: Central & South America / Map Skills

Native Americans of the Southwest, Great Plains, and Woodlands with guided notes

ALL SCHOOL FIELD DAY

FALL TRIP

FALL TRIP

FALL TRIP

Week of 9/18 - 9/22

Mon. 9/18
Tue. 9/19
Wed. 9/20
Thu. 9/21
Fri. 9/22
Learning Target: No class
Learning Target: 1)I can identify the countries of Central & South America.
2) I can explain the basics of how maps work.
Learning Target: 1) I can gather information from multiple sources.
2) I can present research findings in well-developed paragraphs
Learning Target: I can create a three-dimensional visual that represents an aspect of the tribe I am studying
Learning Target: No class
TEACHER PD
NO SCHOOL
Map Skills Presentation & Note Taking

Reviewing Central & South American geography
Native American Project Work Day
Research & Report Writing
Native American Project Work Day
Building 3D representations
GOAL SETTING CONFERENCE RELEASE DAY NO CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment