Language Arts

Week of 9/25 - 9/29

We have a really short week in LA this week with the All School Field Day and Fall Trip.  We will spend all of Monday's class completing electronic conferences and working on your narrative draft.  

Sorry that I fell a week behind with during conferences, but I have posted last week's schedule as well so that you can look back at what we did each day.


Mon. 9/25
Tue. 9/26
Wed. 9/27
Thu. 9/28
Fri. 9/29
Learning Target:
1) I can write for an extended amount of time.
2) I can discuss what is going well and what I’m struggling with in my writing.
Learning Target:
No class
Learning Target:
No class
Learning Target:
No class
Learning Target:
No class

All Writing Workshop Time/
Conferencing

ALL SCHOOL FIELD DAY

FALL TRIP

FALL TRIP

FALL TRIP

Week of 9/18 - 9/22

Mon. 9/18
Tue. 9/19
Wed. 9/20
Thu. 9/21
Fri. 9/22
Learning Target:
No class
Learning Target: I can add depth to my characters to make them seem real to my audience.
Learning Target: I can use similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia, and personification to add description to my writing.
Learning Target: 1) I can identify the mood of a scene.
2) I can make personal connections to a story.
Learning Target: No class


TEACHER PD
NO SCHOOL


Continuing to develop characters: Using gestures to develop character


Using figurative language (similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia, and personification) to enhance your writing
Discussion and writing activities for Chapters 6-10 of Where the Red Fern Grows

We will have a check for reading quiz for chapters 6-10

GOAL SETTING CONFERENCE RELEASE DAY NO CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment