Social Studies

Week of 4/9 - 4/13

We are in the last two weeks of integrated! The last day to turn in late / missing work will be next Thursday, April 19.

We will complete the EverFi modules this week as well as finish our POLs.  POLs are next Tuesday, April 17 and Wednesday, April 18. POL sign-up will be in class on Tuesday.  

You will also be given time in class this week to practice your POL. We have a 4-day weekend coming up (YAY!), but that means we will come into POLs next week without a chance to practice in class. You should definitely practice at home as well.

Mon. 4/9
Tue. 4/10
Wed. 4/11
Thu. 4/12
Fri. 4/13
Learning Target:
1) I can make wise financial decisions when given various scenarios.
2) I can create a digital presentation showing what I  learned during my long term project.
Learning Target:
1) I can make wise financial decisions when given various scenarios.
2) I can create a digital presentation showing what I  learned during my long term project.
Learning Target:
1) I can create a digital presentation showing what I  learned during my long term project.
2) I can present with confidence and poise while projecting my voice and maintaining eye contact with my audience.
Learning Target:
1) I can present with confidence and poise while projecting my voice and maintaining eye contact with my audience.
Learning Target:  
NO CLASS


Hour 1:
Ever-Fi Modules

Hour 2:
POL work time




Hour 1:
Ever-Fi Modules (if needed)

Hour 2:
POL work time

Sign-up for POL presentation time

Hour 1:
Complete & Edit POL

Hour 2:
Begin solo POL practice

Hour 1 & 2:
Rehearse POL with partner




NO SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment