Language Arts

Week of 4/9 - 4/13

We will begin to workshop the poetry analysis essays this week. You will have comments from me to review, and you will work with a minimum 2-3 different partners to help each other peer revise and edit.  

No author study project assignments are due this week, but make sure you are reading book #3 to be able to finish the project on time.  

PSR # 2 is due Thursday. Please do not print out your PSR until it has been approved. Once it is approved, you should print out the PSR along with your book log / reading plan and any other evidence. Once everything is properly placed in the LA section of your portfolio, and only then,  I will sign it.

Remember to check the important due dates on the left side of my blog to make sure you are keeping up with deadlines! Enjoy the 4-day weekend, and keep up with your reading!

Mon. 4/9
Tue. 4/10
Wed. 4/11
Thu. 4/12
Fri. 4/13
Learning Target: 1) I can evaluate feedback to determine what is useful to improve my writing
Learning Target: 1)  I can evaluate feedback to determine what is useful to improve my writing
2) I can evaluate other’s writing and offer helpful, respectful feedback
Learning Target: 1) I can determine which project I need to focus on to keep pace with all of my work.
Learning Target:
1) I can build reading stamina by reading for an extended amount of time.
2) I can identify unique style characteristics of my author.
Learning Target: No Class

Reading feedback for Poetry Analysis

Self-revising analysis


Workshopping Poetry Analysis

FLEX DAY:

Author Study work
OR
Poetry Analysis work
OR
PSR work


D.E.A.R. DAY




PSR #2 DUE


NO SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment