Social Studies 

Week of 2/19 - 2/23

We will complete the Native American projects this week and bring our Native American studies to a close with some storytelling with Native American symbols.  You will also do your second current event assignment this week.

Mon. 2/19
Tue. 2/20
Wed. 2/21
Thu. 2/22
Fri. 2/23
Learning Target:
NO SCHOOL
Learning Target:
1) I can inform others of a significant current event and explain why it is newsworthy.
Learning Target:
1) I can organize my LTP notes into an outline that includes all required sections for my report.
Learning Target:
1) I can display a 3D model of a Native American culture and explain what it shows to an audience.
Learning Target:  
1) I can create a story similar to Native American legends that tells the story of how something began in nature.

PRESIDENT’S DAY
NO SCHOOL

Hour 1:
Native American documentary

Hour 2:
Current Event #2




Hour 1:
How to make an outline

Hour 2:

LTP Work Day

Hour 1:
Native American project 3D visual gallery walk & presentations

Hour 2:
Current Event Work Time



Hour 1 & 2:
Native American storytelling with pictograph and petroglyph symbols

No comments:

Post a Comment