Social Studies

Week of 2/12 - 2/16

We will begin our Native American projects this week. More details to come in class.  Enjoy your four day weekend!

Mon. 2/12
Tue. 2/13
Wed. 2/14
Thu. 2/15
Fri. 2/16
Learning Target:
1) I can gather information about a Native American tribe
Learning Target:
1)  I can gather information from multiple sources and organize into useful notes that are in my own words.
Learning Target:
1) I can gather information about a Native American tribe
2) I can organize information gathered into well-written paragraphs that tell about my Native American tribe.
Learning Target:
1) I can create a three-dimensional visual that represents an aspect of the Native American tribe that I am studying
Learning Target:  
No Class


Introduction to Native American Project

Native American Project Research

Tribes Chosen

Hour 1 & 2:

LTP Work Time


Hour 1 & 2:

Native American Project Research
and Writing time

Hour 1 & 2:

Native American Work Day - Building 3D representations

Teacher PD
NO SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment