Social Studies

Week of 11/6 - 11/10

We will begin creating our maps showing the route of a journey our conquistador made.  We will also be completing and presenting our Canada presentations.

Mon. 11/6
Tue. 11/7
Wed. 11/8
Thu. 11/9
Fri. 11/10
Learning Target: 1) I can create a visual representation that depicts the route the conquistador that I have been studying sailed.
2) I can organize all my research into an organized digital presentation that includes facts, pictures, videos, etc.
Learning Target: 1) I can organize all my research into an organized digital presentation that includes facts, pictures, videos, etc.
Learning Target: I can speak to an audience with poise, eye contact, and fluency to show my learning in a digital presentation.
Learning Target: I can speak to an audience with poise, eye contact, and fluency to show my learning in a digital presentation.
Learning Target:  No class

Hour 1:
Creating an Expedition map of Conquistador’s voyage

Hour 2:
Canada Prezi/Google Slides Work Time
(Should be completely done with either one province or  one territory)

Hour 1 & 2:
Completing & rehearsing Canada presentations

Hour 1 & 2: Canada Prezi Presentations

Hour 1 & 2: Canada Prezi Presentations

Veterans Day No School

No comments:

Post a Comment