Social Studies

Week of 1/15 - 1/19

Welcome to week 2 of social studies! We will begin looking for LTP topics this week as we continue to talk about ancient Mesoamerican civilizations.  We will also start to look at what modern countries are located where these civilizations existed.


Mon. 1/15
Tue. 1/16
Wed. 1/17
Thu. 1/18
Fri.1/19
Learning Target: No Class
Learning Target: 1) I can attentively watch a video to help me begin thinking of conquistadors for my LTP.
Learning Target: 1) I can write meaningful notes  
Learning Target: 1) I can explain and use basic map tools.
2) I can read about and write a report on a current event.
Learning Target: 1) I can incorporate history, civics, geography, and economics to research and share information about a country in Latin America.

MLK, Jr.
Holiday

NO SCHOOL

Conquistadors Video

Beginning to look at possible LTP topics

Mesoamerica PowerPoint / Note taking

Geography of Modern Day Countries in Mesoamerica

Map Skills

Introduction to Current Event Assignment (in class work time / Homework after today)

Introduction to Long Term Project

Begin Latin American brochure

No comments:

Post a Comment