Language Arts

Week of 10/30 - 11/3

We will be doing end of trimester activities such as self-evaluations this week before watching Where the Red Fern Grows.

Please make sure that you have turned in your polished narrative to be graded!


Mon. 10/30
Tue. 10/31
Wed. 11/1
Thu. 11/2
Fri. 11/3
Learning Target: I can reflect upon my reading for the trimester to determine if I’m meeting reading requirements.
Learning Target: I can use a variety of words to enhance my writing.
Learning Target: I can watch a movie adaptation of a book to compare and contrast the two.
Learning Target: I can watch a movie adaptation of a book to compare and contrast the two.
Learning Target: No class

Independent Reading reflection

Final Book log for semester due

Halloween Word Choice Activity

1st Trimester Self-Evaluations

Where the Red Fern Grows Movie

Where the Red Fern Grows Movie

Denver Film Festival Field Trip



End of Trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment