Language Arts

Week of 10/23 - 10/27

We are finishing up both our own narrative stories along with Where the Red Fern Grows this week.  

Polished copy of your narrative is due Tuesday, October 24.

The final Where the Red Fern Grows test is on Thursday.  I will give you a study guide in class on Monday, and we will have reviews for vocabulary and content on Tuesday and Wednesday in class.

No class on Friday due to ADI #2.



Mon. 10/23
Tue. 10/24
Wed. 10/25
Thu. 10/26
Fri. 10/27
Learning Target: I can use feedback from several sources to make final changes to my story.
Learning Target: I can identify vocabulary words that I learned from my reading.
Learning Target: I can respectfully participate in an online game that allows me to review for a test.
Learning Target: I can demonstrate my knowledge of a book that I read.
Learning Target: No class.

Final Edits & Partner Proofreading

Where the Red Fern Grows vocabulary review

POLISHED NARRATIVE DUE

Where the Red Fern Grows Kahoot! Review for test

Where the Red Fern Grows
Test

ADI #2
NO CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment