Social Studies

Week of 4/16 - 4/20

We've made it to the last week of Integrated! We will be presenting our POLs on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Thursday we will do self-evaluations and PSR signings. Remember that you must have both PSRs signed to attend the party on Friday!

Please refer to the post below to check the POL schedule and to sign-up to bring something in for the party on Friday.

Mon. 4/16
Tue. 4/17
Wed. 4/18
Thu. 4/19
Fri. 4/20
Learning Target:
NO CLASS
Learning Target:
1) I can present in front of an audience with confidence and poise while projecting my voice and maintaining eye contact with my audience.
Learning Target:
1) I can present in front of an audience with confidence and poise while projecting my voice and maintaining eye contact with my audience.
Learning Target:
1) I can evaluate my overall performance in social studies for the semester with explanations for my evaluation.
Learning Target:  
1) CELEBRATE!


NO SCHOOL

Hour 1 & 2:
POLs

Hour 1 & 2:
POLs

Hour 1 & 2:

Self-Evaluations

PSR Signing

Integrated Party Sign-up

Integrated Party

No comments:

Post a Comment